Welcome to Caught by Surprise.
Here you will find interviews hosted by Microsoft employees talking to Canadian Microsoft Partners, Tech Community and also other Microsoft employees. Topics vary from new technologies, digital transformation, Partner success stories, executives top of mind, diversity & inclusion, and more!
Come visit the website every week for a new episode, or subscribe to one of the channels below. Short videos are available on YouTube and Instagram, while extended Podcast versions are available on Spotify, Apple, Google and many other platforms.
To interact with the channel, visit the LinkedIn page!
- Nick Heddy – Getting to know Pax8, a Microsoft Indirect Provider.“Expect what I call ‘PDM as a Service for unmanaged Partners’. This is what Pax8 is providing.” Nick Heddy – Chief Revenue Officer, Pax8
- Microsoft Teams spotlighted at Breakfast Television by Dina Pugliese on behalf of Rogers for Business.This video was showcased on Citytv Breakfast Television, powered by Rogers for Business. Marc-André Fontaine – VP Sales & Marketing, Sherweb
- Stephen Tanaka & Gui Carvalhal – Special episode talking about CDW for its BTEX conference.“CDW has over 200 technical consultants that are focused on Cloud… ready to bring this technical capability to our Enterprise Customers” Stephen Tanaka – GM Microsoft Partners, Microsoft Canada
- Microsoft Teams spotlighted at Breakfast Television by Dina Pugliese on behalf of Rogers for Business.
- Gui Carvalhal – How Microsoft Scale Partners performed in the 2020 Microsoft IMPACT Awards